Thursday 16 August 2007

Gnormal service will be resumed....

The fund stands at a fantastic £1,150! Thank you!

Rory and Mr G wish to announce that they are about, er, take a weekend off.

Rory says: 'On Friday 17 August I'm flying to New York City to attend my brother Barrie's wedding. Hurrah!

'Mr G was horrified when I told him that I was taking a short break from training. For a few very dodgy minutes it looked as if he was going to refuse to give his permission. Fortunately for family harmony, Mr G is a keen traveller and gave way once I assured him that he would be accompanying me.'

Rory will be back in England on Tuesday 21 August, pepped up and raring to continue preparing for the ride.

Meanwhile, please scroll down for details on how to join in.

Thanks for your support.

Seeya later!

No comments: